What Is The Best Massage For You? Find out!
Massage simply manipulates your tissue to release stress or pain. However, there are different types of massage specified for different needs. Here we will provide you with some massage techniques that you must try.
- Lomi-Lomi massage – It is an ancient form of Hawaiian massage. It was generally practiced by family members, native healers, worriers and servants of royalty. It is known for its spiritual component.
- Thai massage – It takes place on a thick cotton mat with the person fully dressed. You should be comfortable with the touch since it takes physical involvement of the therapists whole body.
- Watsu – This amazing massage takes place in hot water(heated up to your body temperature) watsu pool where you wear floats to help your buoyancy and your therapist cradles and twirls you through the water with series of active and passive stretches and twists.
- Ashiatsu or foot massage – It is the most enjoyable therapy.
- Shiatsu – This Asian artwork uses finger pressure for the restoration of healthy energy flow through the body.
- Lava shell massage – This therapy features the use of polished shells that exerts light pressure on your body.
- Psychic massage – If you want to know yourself better, this therapy can give you insight. If you are looking for massage Quebec, storm spa is your destination. We provide great massage therapies with reasonable price.
- Craniosacral therapy – It is simply a form of therapeutic touch and relaxes the craniosacral system. This gentle therapy can yield big results.
- Reflexology – This method believes in the activation of your body by putting enough pressure on the reflex points of the foot, ear, and hand.
- Aromatherapy – It is a Swedish massage technique with essential oils. These oils are added to your massage oils and affect your body as well as mind.
- Hot stone massage – This massage uses smooth round stones, heated in water to be put on your body for relaxation.
- Swedish massage – Oil is used for easy gliding on your body.
- Relaxation massage – It is slow in nature and avoids deeper works that can be painful. It is recommended for beginners.
- Deep tissue massage – Like Swedish massage, the therapy works on the release of knots on your body but a little deeper.
- Full body massage – This massage generally includes massage of your back, legs, arm, and neck.
- Sports massage – Designed especially for athletes, the massage is beneficial for a person with chronic pain or injury.
- Couple massage – In this massage, two people are given massage in the same room at the same time by two different therapists.